– All-time favourite Doctor Who.
I even have a Doctor Who themed poster on my wall at home with David Tennant on… (Yes, I am twenty-two.)
– Favourite female Youtuber.
I love her videos (they always seem to make me feel productive!) and she seems so lovely and down-to-earth.
– Author of my current favourite book series ‘The Sin Eater’s Daughter’.
As a creative writer myself, Melinda’s books are a great inspiration to me. Plus, she’s created a few of my favourite characters. She even tweeted me back a couple of times!
– She’s a great role model, especially to young women.
Not only do I like her as an actress, but I think Emma stands up for some pretty cool stuff and uses her celebrity status to highlight issues the world needs to take more notice of.
– One of my favourite actors.
I have fond teenage memories of sitting in the living room with my family and watching Kiefer play Jack Bauer in 24. I’m also far more likely to watch something if he’s in it.
What about you? Which 5 people would you like to meet? Feel free to drop me a comment below if you wish!